In Focus: Turning Points
Impressions of prize-winning projects
On the occasion of the EUSTORY History Camp in Oslo, impressions of some of the participants’ prize-winning projects can be explored in our “Competition Entries” section. Among them are those by Dorin Rottenshtreich Robin from Israel and Leonardo Galanti from Italy, two of 2014’s first prize winners. The two High School graduates addressed the topics of “Attitudes toward the Other as Reflected in History” and “’14-’18: The Great War”, their home countries’ competition topics.
Beside the two above-mentioned contributions one can find many other interesting works by current History Camp participants. Featured are single and group projects from late as well as former competitions from the EUSTORY Network.
The Legacy of World War I
2014 marks the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of the First World War. We will highlight EUSTORY events and resources.
- The »Concept of Trust« as a determining factor in Norwegian politics and society
- What is WWI to us? – Impressions of a German student from a celebration ceremony in the German Parliament
- East Germany’s secret police files – who owns the past?
- „No freedom without solidarity“ – Impressions of a German student from a multinational celebration ceremony in Poland
- “They all fell, one after the other”: Interview with Prof. Lucian Boia